Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy, Busy and still nothing to show for it

WOW!!!

- I can't believe I have gone from posting every few days to every few weeks. I feel like life is going nonstop. I guess this is a good thing, because it stops me from thinking. But once it hits me.....it usually feels like I have been punched in the gut. Case in point ............. standing in a store last week watching my family sort through some of the racks. I leaned against the wall to "take a load off". It hit me .............. the last time I was in that particular store, I was pregnant and purchased some maternity clothes and baby items. 10 days later I miscarried. SLEDGE HAMMER! I just started to bawl.

- DD and I had a good time with the family. I am glad I went. I don't look forward to family reunions, but I want DD to know her family. I think she had a good time. She certainly got a lot of attention. And of course people kept asking if she wanted to be a big sister :-( Bless her, but each time she would reply "My baby sister is in heaven with the angels." And no, I did not coach her to say that. She came up with that all on her own.

- My relationship with SIL#1 is come to a halt. I have never gone into the background of things, but her and I did not get along for years. It was amazing to me when we finally did. I loved it. I never had a sister and DH loves his, so I was happy for all of us that we were finally getting along. Then BIL#1 and his "friend" happened. And by "friend" I mean "girlfriend". It was horrible!!! But he came home. We thought all was good. Unfortunately, I have just recently found out that his "friend" is still around. SIL#1 thinks everything is going great in her life. She is pregnant, her husband is home and they are going to have a little family. But I keep getting phone calls from other people telling me things about BIL#1 and his "friend". I tried to mention some of this to SIL#1, and she knows that the "friend" is still around and has even heard some of the rumors, but she honestly thinks nothing is going on. She still thinks I may have had something to do with his "friend" finding out she is pregnant. I haven't seen her since Mother's Day and it was very awkward and uncomfortable. She and DD are very close, but I don't need DD around this situation. I really think it is all going to blow up and it isn't going to be pretty.

- I am currently in a new 2ww. I have no symptoms, but the last two months I have had a ton of them and obviously wasn't pregnant. So, I am just trying to wait...............patiently.............not one of my best talents :-)

Hope everyone is doing well. Leslie, I can't wait for another update!!!

No comments: