Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not much....

I have written so many posts in my mind and had so many topics and things to say. Now.... I don't have much.

Discovered that my positive OPK was just a fluke.
Aunt Flo made a raging comeback.
DD has still not been well.
DH is working a lot.
I have been working a lot.
Work has been hell.

I need a vacation!!! And the only break I am getting is a 14 hour road trip with DD and I to go to a small family reunion. AM I NUTS!~?~!~? YES!!

I am going to go ahead and use the OPK's this week to see what is going on, but most likely, if my body does cooperate, it will be when I am out of town. Then of course, I will be wondering the entire time I am gone if this is it. Is this the month. Even though I have stopped taking the drugs, I just can't seem to stop living this two week cycle. I guess I have been doing it for so long that it is just habit and a way of life for me.

SIL#1 is now 12 weeks along. We are also no longer speaking. Let's just say that her husband has a little "friend" on the side and she (the little "friend") has accused me of something (I have NEVER even had a one on one conversation with this tramp) and they have chosen to believe her over me. Nice, huh! So I have pretty much pulled myself out of their lives. Since we are in the same family, we still have to see each other, and my DD adores them so it is a little hard. But I will no longer be sending her to stay with them, or to spend any amount of time with them alone. I just can't believe that they are choosing this little two bit hussy over family and that my SIL is actually going along with this. Unbelievable!!!

On that note, I must go!

1 comment:

Caz said...

Nice to hear from you. Was thinking you'd been rather quiet.
Sounds like you definately need that vacation, still any opportunity to get away from work/home is a start.
Sorry things have gone sour between you and some of the family, whatever it is it sounds like this "friend" isn't that much of one.
Enjoy the road trip!