Monday, June 8, 2009

Retail Therapy

I have to say, last week was pretty bad. But I survived it :-) I finally gave up Friday and left work. I just could not keep myself together. I thought I would go home but I needed to go to Wal-mart first. I ended up spending two hours in there. Yup....TWO HOURS!!! That might seem odd to some, but I started on one side of that place and worked almost all of it. I looked at things I absolutely did not need and had no intention of purchasing. I purchased things I had no need for. It was great! I left there feeling better and went and picked up DD to begin our busy weekend.

We were on the go constantly from the time I picked her up of Friday until I dropped her off this morning. For me, that was great. For her, she is exhausted. We are supposed to go someplace tonight, but I am going to have to cancel and just go home.

I started to contemplate going back on the Femara and I made up a list of pros and cons. The cons won!!! I thought about Clomid again, but the whole uterine lining thing really has me spooked at this point. Plus, I am just plain getting old and I am tired! I want a baby BAD!!! But I think the Lord has another plan for me. I just wish He would go ahead and clue me in!

SIL#1 actually spoke to me yesterday. She actually asked me to spend some time with her. We had seen her on Saturday and it just really wasn't pleasant (but that did not surprise me). So needless to say, I was shocked when when she asked me to go to K-mart with her. I didn't really want to, but I figured if she is offering this "olive branch" I probably need to take it. So off to K-Mart we went. I have to say, I have never really enjoyed shopping with her and I was reminded why. She really just kind of goes and does her own thing. She doesn't talk much, and if you stop to look and something, by the time you look up......she is long gone! She is almost 16 weeks along now and still refuses to buy maternity clothes. She is showing and just wants to get bigger clothes. I don't think she realizes that in just a couple of weeks, those bigger clothes just really aren't going to be big enough. Plus, there are some really cute maternity clothes out there now and you don't have to go around wearing those big old fashioned mu-mu dresses anymore. But whatever floats her boat I guess. My BIL never showed up yesterday. He called to say he had a meeting. Yeah, right! But again - whatever!

It is a beautiful day here. Would love to be out in it. In fact, I think I am going to go for a little walk right now :-)

No comments: