Monday, July 6, 2009

CD10

POAS today..... faint second line!!!

In other good news..... the meds didn't make me feel ill at all!!!

Had a great holiday week-end. Went to BIL #1's house. It was great to get out of town and away from the drama that goes on here with the SIL's. DD had a blast playing with other kids her age and we enjoyed relaxing, eating and watching some great movies. It rained most of the weekend, but I really didn't mind. It did rather put a damper on the fireworks, but again.... I really didn't mind!!

One bad thing..... DD had a really bad mosquito bite and we discovered it is infected. It looks a lot like the infection she had back in the spring. I am praying really really really really hard that it is much improved by the end of today. She is going to have a holy fit if we have to take her to the doctor to have it cut out. She still talked about the doctor poking and cutting her before!

Today is kinda back to reality. We are short staffed at work with no hope in sight of it changing, but I am trying hard to not get stressed over it. I am just trying to focus on getting done what I can and the rest will still be there tomorrow :-0

No comments: