Thursday, December 11, 2008

She's knocking...


(warning***this post may be TMI***)
Aunt Flo is knocking at the door. LOUDLY!! I started cramping yesterday evening. It comes and goes, but it keeps coming back. My breasts are a little tender, but nothing like they were when I was pregnant the first time. I know that they say that each pregnancy is different and mine have been, but I just feel like I would know.
I am one that really gets into coincidences (or kwinky dinks). When I was figuring out my ovulation this time and what my possible due date was I realized that it was exactly 7 months after my little angel was due. Also, my little angle and Sweet Girl would have been 7 months apart. I am sure to most people that doesn't seem like much, but it holds some meaning for me, so maybe it was meant to me. I am praying so incredibly hard right now that the Lord sees fit to bless us with another child. I know how blessed I am to already have a DD. There are plenty of women that don't even have that (my SIL#1 being one of them), but.......
Only 2 more days! That is unless Aunt Flo breaks down the door before then.

No comments: