Monday, December 29, 2008

Almost over

2008 that is! I am soooo ready for this year to be over.

It just has not been a year to rejoice over in terms of my little family. There have been many struggles, but I am determined that we are going to come out the other end of the long tunnel and things WILL be better!!!

I am praying that 2009 will bring us a new baby. I went ahead and took the Clomid, but so far the OPT are negative (they should be showing signs of a little +). My parents are staying with us right now, so I am not really sure what we would do if it was positive. Our house is rather small :-) My original EDD is almost upon me and I have been having a really hard time with it. I pray that once it is past I will be able to move on. I am also praying that I am pregnant my then...But at this point, I really doubt it will happen. I never thought after I lost the baby, that it would take this long to conceive again.

I have not talked to GF since she called to let me know that everyone was cancelling out on our Christmas dinner. It really doesn't surprise me. DH even made a comment about how she only calls me when she needs something. I had the opportunity to attend church with that whole group yesterday, and I had absolutely no problem saying 'no thank you'. I had no desire to see them or worship with them. I wanted to attend with my family and be able to focus on the worship and not on how angry I still am at them.

SIL#3 and I went shopping the day after Christmas. We had a good time, but I was still aggravated at her over some comments she made the day before. She was very ungrateful for what everyone had bought for her children. DH says we just need to go to the Caribbean next year. Sounds good to me.

DD had a wonderful Christmas. Just watching the joy and excitement on her face makes the rest of the problems seem very trivial and minor. I just have to keep reminding myself that in the grand scheme of things - it is minor.

So, all that said - Happy New Year! May 2009 bring many blessings to your home and ours!~

No comments: