Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am here

So much has changed for me in the last couple of weeks. I am really not sure where to start, so most of it may have to wait for a few more days while I still work on sorting it out in my head.

First and foremost is........SIL #1 is having her first ultrasound on Thursday. I am so excited for her to see her little bean(s). I have been fervently praying that all is well within her womb. She has been to this point before only to discover that it was an ectopic. She is still trying to stay low key about it all, but I know that deep down, she must be a bundle of nerves.

As for me..........I am in a survival mode right now. Life is super busy and even though I really need to take some time for me and get some things settled within myself, I just really don't have the time. I will only say right now, that I am no longer going to be TTC. There is a lot behind all of that, but if I try to go into it all right now, you will still be reading about it tomorrow. I will also ask for prayers............I am really struggling right now. Things in life have not worked out the way I had envisioned and I am .................. surviving!

1 comment:

Caz said...

Sending you a massive cyber hug, for the decision you've made would of been so tough.
Take care xxx