Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 3

I had not realized that it had been a week since I had posted. It was a horrible week last week. I knew what was coming....I knew I could not stop it....yet, I prayed, and I hoped, and I prayed some more. Friday the 13th - it happened. Aunt Flo came barging in and didn't even knock first.

I was supposed to have called the doctor to let him know when (or if) I ovulated. I kept putting it off. I finally called Friday. Not 15 minutes after I got off the phone with him......I thought "I don't feel good." Went to the restroom...........and there she was! It had already been a pissy morning, and the day just did not get any better.

So today, I have to pick up my next round of Femara. And start taking it tonight. He is increasing the dosage. I can only imagine what it is going to do to me. I only just started feeling like a human again this past week after last month. I am nervous about it too. I didn't ovulate last month, I had horrible headaches, I was nauseous, I was incredibly moody. I didn't like people. I had already decided that I was going to be done with ALL of this by spring. Knowing that it didn't work last month, I am really nervous about trying it again (and in larger doses) this month. I am praying..........
_____________________________________________

In other news, DD has been sick and I took her to the doctor last week. He has put her on a double round of antibiotics. She has now become the spawn of Satan!! She can go from being a sweet girl to completely irrational in 5.2 seconds. It is going to be a very long couple of weeks :-( And DH is going to be out of town some. GREAT!!!!

GF has once again fallen off the face of my planet. We were actually speaking to each other quiet a bit and then all of a sudden, she rushes off the phone one day and says "I'll call you back in 5 minutes!!".....that was 5 days ago! Why am I surprised!

Work is ...... work. It has been pretty quiet and I am trying to lie low. CW#1 & #2 are behind closed doors alot and I really don't want to get in the middle of things. I also am beginning to think that CW#3 may soon be unemployed. There are some people around here (me included) that need to mind their p's and q's (like, for example...not spending time blogging when there is work to be done :-) )

Hope you ladies managed to have a nice V-day on Saturday. We didn't do anything special. We spent the day together as a family. We purchased a new large entertainment center for the living room, we went and had a nice late lunch at a nice restaurant (yes, we did take DD with us), and we went to the mall and walked around and did some shopping. I bought nothing, but DD and DH made out like bandits :-) Then we went home and watched TV and played with DD till she went to bed.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Caz said...

Boo! to your visitor. Hope you're feeling better today. I'm going to look up this Femera. Never heard of it.

How is DD? Is she still on the meds?

Take care xx