Monday, February 2, 2009

Nope - not this month!

It never happened! I never got that second dark line. I guess I didn't ovulate. I cannot believe how absolutely "bummed" I feel (for lack of a better word). It is like another little portion of that dream has been killed......again.

SIL #1 told me yesterday that she started with her shots this past week. It took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about. Then it hit me............I asked her if she was doing the Lupron injection and she is. They are going to try IVF again. I am so happy for them. I would love it if her and I could be pregnant at the same time. But even more so, I would love for them to be able to have at least one sweet little bundle of their own. I am praying really hard.

Had a great weekend, but this week is going to be a killer. DD is still sick and neither one of us got much sleep last night. She is going to be a real joy tonight :-) DH is going to be away a lot this week, but I am looking forward to some mommy/daughter time. I actually got away Saturday with some girlfriends and went and saw a movie - WOW!! That doesn't happen very often.

Talked to GF last night, but it was really all about her rough she had it this weekend. You know, I really didn't want to hear it, so as soon as I could I got off the phone and I still haven't called her back. Guess I am going to have to work myself up to listen to round two of her "woe is me" tale.

2 comments:

Leslie Laine said...

Sorry to hear about you not ovulating. I would keep testing, though. I know that when I was doing that, it sometimes happened later in the month than I would have anticipated. Also, it might be valuable information for you your RE.

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog. You definitely make this journey a little bit easier, and I so appreciate your prayers and thoughts. Take care!

Praying for you!

Caz said...

Grrrr to not ovulating, and also DD being poorly. You got to spend some quality time together which must of been nice.
I understand too well about phonecalls where folk want to use you as a therapist.
I hope the week improves for you. If you need something cheer you up, check out how the UK has dealt wih recent snow showers, That should bring a smile to your face.