Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yuck!

That is how I feel - Yuck!! I was finally able to get the rest of my prescription from the pharmacy late yesterday afternoon. It ended up being a big mess, because apparently, the script was called in correctly, they messed up, so it was tricky trying to get it all into the computer properly so I could pay the balance.

Last month, the first couple of days on the Femara, I was incredibly nauseous (it didn't seem to matter whether I ate or not) and I had horrible headaches for days. This time, I had a headache the first day (and I don't think it was related to the meds) and then I was fine....until last night. I have been sick to my stomach and cramping. Of course it doesn't help that I am trying to get sick. I have a cough and a bit of a sore throat. But when you haven't had any sleep in over a month and your DD has been sick that entire time, you are bound to get sick sooner or later.

Today and tomorrow and I am done for this month. Then it is up to my ovaries and DH's little guys to do their job. And is anyone but me getting really really tired of peeing on sticks!?!?!?!

No comments: