Monday, February 9, 2009

Waiting

Why do I always feel like I am waiting for Aunt Flo to show up? Why do I feel like my life revolves around her? Why do I feel like I am living my life in 2 week increments? Oh yeah....because I am!!! It is getting old!

I have mentioned before how tired I am of all of this. I think about it constantly. I really think that in another couple of months I am going to be done with this. But then again I think about having to give up the "dream". I don't know if I am actually ready to give up the "dream" yet. DH says he will do whatever I want. The decision is mine. I will be doing a lot of praying!

2 comments:

Leslie Laine said...

My shrink tells me I should just "be" where I am and when/if it comes time for me to make a decision to move on with my life, I'll be a different person when that time gets here. I'm currently trying to stay focused on the goal, and tuning out as much noise (i.e. pregnant people, baby showers, etc) as I can. So far, it's helping me keep perspective. If we get to the point of moving in another direction, I'll be a different person when it gets here so there's no point worrying about it now.

Just some thoughts - thinking of you!

Caz said...

I hate the 2 week wait. Find me someone who enjoys twiddling their thumbs constantly knicker watching (I know there are some sadistic folks out there).

Don't give up though.
Take care
xx