Friday, January 30, 2009

When will it finally happen?

I am on CD16. I have been using those stupid test strips for 6 days now. Still not ovulating. I have a faint second line, but I need them to both be dark. Of course I figure that will happen tonight and DH is out of town. I was supposed to go with him, but the weather is bad so we decided I should just stay home with DD.

I have noticed another side effect of the Femara. My libido is pretty much non-existent. This is not a good thing when you need to make a baby. I am hoping if I ever ovulate, that something will kick in and I will be a little more "into" it (if you get what I mean).

Since I am with out a hubby tonight along with SIL#3 we are supposed to get together so the kids can play. Another friend called this morning and her hubby is going to be working tonight and she wants to get together too. We were pregnant together so her youngest is the same age as my DD. So I could end up having a really great night tonight and if I don't, DD will :-)

All of this baby making stuff is really starting to get to DH and I. It was really bothering me, and I remembered that it happened when we were trying to get pregnant the first time. It got so bad we ended up separating for almost two months. Of course that was after about 3 years of trying and it ended up being another 4 years before I got pregnant with DD. It has been 3 years since we started trying again and even though I did get pregnant, we miscarried so we still don't have another baby in the house. Unfortunately, I am not getting any younger and I really don't have another 4-5 years to do this. So I think that we are only going to give it another couple of months and then we are done. I never wanted to have only one child. I was an only child and I always said I wouldn't do that. Obviously, the Lord may have other plans for us.

Well, January is all but over. I wonder what February will bring?

1 comment:

Leslie Laine said...

I hope that the line gets a little darker very soon! Maybe you should just keep having sex as much as possible - I always think that the more swimmers, the merrier! :)