Monday, January 19, 2009

New day

I am doing better on this cold and snowy Monday. I have been dreading this week, but so far, I am feeling so much better than I was last week. I did have a dream last night that I got to hold my sweet angel. It is an image that I have managed to keep in my head all morning. Peace. That is what it has given me. No....that is what He has given me. I pray that it continues.

Took my first Femara yesterday. So far the only thing has been when I ate this morning, I got nauseous. But it wasn't too bad. It was a little freaky to open up the bag yesterday and pull out the insert and the first sentence read something like "for treating breast cancer patients". Really made me stop and think about it.

DD is sick again. We just finished her antibiotic last week. I don't really want her another round of so we are trying to just treat it ourselves this time. So far, so good! Have a good week - and Happy Monday!

No comments: