Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tick Tock

According to the calendar, Aunt Flo should arrive tomorrow. But I am expecting her to be late. Since I discovered that I ovulated late, I am not expecting her to show up until Friday or Saturday. So far, I really am not having any symptoms either way. I really feel no different than I did a week ago. (except that I am not sleeping well and I ache from head to toe).

I did some more research on Clomid vs. Femara. I am liking the fact that the Femara has a lower dose of estrogen and it really doesn't seem to have any different side effects than Clomid. But it still bothers me that it is a drug that is used primarily for Chemo patients. I have been on and off of the Clomid for almost 2 years now. DH made his first ever comment regarding the drugs and my state of mind. I knew it was affecting me, but I had really started to think that maybe I was controlling it and hiding it pretty well. Apparently not, he was just kind enough to not say anything. So the clock it ticking, I am waiting, patiently for now. I am not expecting to see a BFP this month, but I am, as always, hopeful. If Aunt Flo does arrive, then I guess I will be having a little date with the new guy, Femara.

On a side note::::CW#1 is in all her glory this week (and last). She is talking behind every one's backs and thinks that no one notices. I actually don't think that CW#2 does notice. She just thinks that CW#1 really needs her and trusts her with all this 'valuable' information. NOT!!! A couple of years ago, this situation got REALLY bad and I came very close to leaving. But I decided that that was not the answer. I needed to show my daughter that you don't run from adversity, but you face it head on (with your head up) and fight! It was a very long and lonely time for me at work, but I came through it (actually, I think that God brought me through it). It is starting to feel very similar to that again. But again, I will not leave! Now if it were ever possible for me to become a SAHM, I would walk out of here in a heartbeat, but for now, I will stay. And I will continue to vent on here when the need to yell arised :-)

No comments: