Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Wednesday

It is wednesday. It is almost noon. The week is about 1/2 over. Yippeee~!

I am ready for a weekend away from work. It is full of bs around here. CW#1 has been sitting around complaining for 2 1/2 days now about everybody else. CW#2 is in a funky mood and CW#3 needs to grow a pair and take care of business instead of letting those around him walk all over him. This week we had 2 days notice that we had to empty out our offices for carpet cleaning. Why now?? Could this not wait until later? What about being considerate and giving some notice? Have you not noticed that there are some heavy pieces of furniture in these offices? Not to mention books, knick knacks and just a lot of junk that has to be boxed up first. And let's not forget all the new projects that have been piled on our desks. When would you like those done? Maybe the ninth of never!!

I am frustrated and trying really hard not to let it show. Why did CW#3 just not tell the powers that be that scheduled all of this that it was just going to have to wait? I'll tell you why...CW#3 never tells anyone no....unless it directly affects him and this does not!

Okay - enough moaning and groaning. I'm a big girl - I have stated how I felt about all of this even though I knew it would not do any good. So here I am moaning and groaning about it. I do feel better now.

Toodles!

No comments: