Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not Bad

I'm not feeling too bad today. Still doing ok with AF being here. I plan on starting Clomid tomorrow. Went and had my hair done last night. I'm loving the color, but not loving the cut as much. But it is hair, it will grow.

CW's are all quiet today. GF added me as a friend on facebook, but didn't leave a message. Ran into BFF over the weekend, but haven't gotten to spend much time with her. We talk almost every day, but our lives are just so busy. (especially hers, she has 4 small children!).

My dad called this morning to see if we were going to come and see them for Thanksgiving. I don't think he was to very happy when I said that we were not. Then he called again wondering if we were coming for Christmas. Has it maybe occurred to him, that they could come to see us?!???! DH wants to spend turkey day with the IL's, which is fine with me. As for Christmas, I just really like to be home. I had actually been thinking of trying to take a few days and go on a little mini trip, but that may be out of the picture now. I am also really, really, really hoping to be pg by then. Which would mean, I might be a little sick on a car trip. Guess I will have to talk to DH and check the calendar.

Toodles!

No comments: