Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Official

CW #1 and I have had some major issues over the last couple of years. But so far this year, it had not been too bad. That is until about 20 minutes ago. She has now entered her 'I am professional. I am organized. I am in CHARGE! mode. This does not bode well for me. She is a little bit two faced when it comes to all of that. It is okay for her to do it, but heaven forbid if anyone else does. I am sure that doesn't make a lot of sense to anyone, but that is okay. Just know that I will continue to be just me, and she will continue to journey on down the *itch lane and by Christmas things will probably blow up around here. But hey, maybe by then I will be pg and I can just attribute it all to hormones.

1 more day till the Clomid journey begins.

No comments: