Monday, October 6, 2008

I survived it all

Made it home all in one piece (and will all our luggage). Got to bed incredibly late. Got up incredibly early. Drove to a reunion that I didn't want to be at. Went shopping afterwards and came home and went to bed incredibly early.

The reunion was not as bad as I thought it would be. The food was even okay. It was nice to spend the day with DD and DH and even the IL's :-) Most of the other relatives had never met my DD so it was fun to show her off. She is pretty cute if I do say so myself.

Today is is back to work. Usually when I have been away from the office, I get the silent treatment when I return. Like I am being punished for actually using the vacation days that are owed to me for working. But after almost 10 years of this, I am getting used to it. I come to work, do my job, go home. And try to stay out of all the drama! That ends up being easier said than done.

Toodles!
Just Me

No comments: