Monday, October 20, 2008

Here she is

Had a pretty good week-end. Spent most of it at home, but it was productive. Spent time with my family. Spent time at church. Did not think about work. Tried to not think at all.

AF is here. I don't seem to mind. I usually get pretty upset when she shows up, but I am okay with it right now. Wednesday I will start another round of Clomid. Yippeee for me! Then I will wait for AF again. Only I pray that she decides not to travel to see me this time. I am pretty sure she is exhausted from all of the traveling she does. She needs to take a break. A nine month break.

Last night after DD went to sleep and DH had left to go to work, I went into her room and just sat on the floor next to her bed. I am still amazed that God gave her to me. I am a mom. I am her mom. I have been incredibly blessed to raise and love this child. After waiting so long for her, I still sometimes cannot believe that I have her. And she is growing up so very fast. Yesterday, she fell asleep in my arms. I reveled in it. DH kept wanting to know if I needed him to take her and put her down. Nope! I was in heaven. If she had slept for hours, I think I would have held her for hours, but it was only about 30 minutes. I was actually sad when she woke up and wanted me to put her down. Thank you Lord for my beautiful girl.

On another note, how on earth do you have a job, where you are supposed to work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, yet it has been over a month since a full week was worked, and no sick for vacation time was used. I have some CW's that somehow manage to do that. I want the same employment package that they are getting. Apparently, I got shortchanged in that department.

And yet another note, I have not heard from GF in weeks, except when she wants something. I have actually only seen her once in the last month and probably only talked to her twice. I am starting to wonder about this relationship. We have a little trip planned next month and then of course there are the holidays and we do attend some of the same functions, so I am thinking that after the first of the year, I will need to reevaluate this relationship. It may be time to move on.

Toodles!

No comments: