Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Still around

It has been a week since I posted. I have taken my Clomid. I have cried.......over stupid things. I have had a mild case of some sort of stomach bug (whatever I ate quickly became a very low cal meal). CW#1 has been bitching to me constantly for the last week about how hard she works and since she doesn't get paid extra, she is going to make sure that she gets what is coming to her. She hasn't worked a full week in almost 2 months. This means she gets behind and all of a sudden she is in a rush to get it done. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just her doing it, but it requires the rest of us to stop what we are working on and finish up whatever she is behind on. It gets really old. CW#3 has the option to put a stop to that. But that would of course require he pull his head out of the sand. It's not going to happen.

I think I have complained enough about all of this. I am so tired of it, but I really don't have any one to vent to. I could vent to DH, but he would get tired of hearing about it all really quickly. Of course it is hard to vent to him since he is working pretty much all of the time.

As for the Clomid. I can feel the effects and I am constantly having to count to 20 before I open my mouth. I am also a little dizzy this time, which is a new symptom for me, but at least I haven't been nauseous at all. I will know in 2.5 weeks if it has worked or not. Actually, I will know in just a few days if this hen has laid any eggs, but the final outcome will not be known for a while. If all goes as I am praying for, I will be holding a little blessing around the end of July. DD will be almost 4 and a half and Wild Child will be 5 while Sweet Girl will be just over a year old. This has been such a long ride, and not an altogether pleasant one. I am praying praying praying that this time is it!!!

No comments: