Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunny Day~

Today is a beautiful day............it is warm.......the sun is out........I feel like CRAP!!!

My OB told me to go ahead with the Femara, so I did. It is kicking my butt! I have been sick to my stomach, my head has hurt. I am crabby and ready to pick a fight in 5.2 seconds if you dare look at me the wrong way. I just want to sleep!

Haven't been talking to anyone, so I don't have to worry about other people (ie: so called friends) ticking me off. I even avoided a call from my parents. Right now, if I could, I would even avoid DH. (It is that bad)

We have been working at home trying to clean things out and get rid of a bunch of junk. It's official........I am a packrat! I admit that I do have a hard time getting rid of things, but when I do decide to get rid of stuff.........watch out!!! I am liable to get rid of you!!! :-) But we have worked for two days in the garage and still aren't done out there. I started cleaning the utility room last night, but didn't get that finished and DH started cleaning the kitchen, but he just picked things up moved them over, cleaned and moved them back.........so that's not finished either. Are you seeing a pattern here :-0 Tonight (after I go get that gray washed out of my hair), I need to go home and get busy. I think I will start in the kitchen and work my way back out into the garage.........that way I can at least listen to American Idol while I am working.

Oh.....had our taxes done yesterday. We have known the guy that does our taxes for YEARS!!! He asked about more kids for us and I told him about our miscarriage. He was very sympathetic and then when he found out it was in the first trimester..............he goes "Oh that's good. I'm glad it happened early on." WHAT!!!!! You have got to be kidding me! I almost burst into tears right then and wanted to smack the crap out of him. Now I remember why I don't tell people!

1 comment:

Leslie Laine said...

People are sooo insensitive!!

I'm glad to hear about your Femara. I know it sucks now, but hopefully it will lead you in a good direction.

Thinking of you!