Monday, March 9, 2009

Your are kidding.....right?



My DD decided to cut her beautiful long hair!!! 8:30 Saturday morning I opened the bathroom door and discovered a bathroom covered in HAIR!!! An hour later (and many tears) we were at my hairdressers while she did what she could. I am still in shock over it. Luckily a small portion of her hair was pulled back on the top and she had not completely chopped it off yet, so even though the sides and a portion of the back (shown above) are gone, the hair that was left on the top is being used to cover up the lack of hair on the sides. It is going to take some creative hairstyling the next few months, but I know it will grow back. It was just said to see the hair that she had had since forever get cut off. But I will say....her new haircut makes her look more grown up *sniff, sniff*.
In other news...
with all the drama on Saturday, it was late before I realized that my stomach was no longer upset. Of course there are still no signs of AF, but I really wanted it to be pregnancy sickness and not stomach bug sickness. I'm beginning to think that whether I want to or not, Aunt Flo will be coming to stay at my house for a few days.
Leslie is having her transfer today and SIL#1 is having hers tomorrow. I'm going to be doing a lot of praying!

1 comment:

Leslie Laine said...

Thanks for your prayers. Everything went really well - I haven't had a chance to post, but will do later today. I really appreciate all your support - how is your SIL?

The hair thing will be something you all will probably laugh about later. I remember my sister doing the same thing when we were kids, and we still laugh at those class pictures where her bangs are completely jacked up.