Friday, March 6, 2009

Wondering

Wednesday night at around 11:00 I started feeling really sick to my stomach. It continued the rest of the night and most of yesterday. Then I started feeling better but I had no appetite. The thought of food, just well, nauseated me. I began to have these sharp little pains in my belly along with an achenes and occasional nausea. That has continued through today. The only thing I have eaten today is a grilled cheese and some chocolate. AF should not arrive for another 7-9 days. I don't usually start feeling this crappy until a few days closer to AF's arrival (if at all). So then I start to wonder...............do I have a stomach bug?.......................or am I pregnant? I really wish a woman was able to have sex at the right time each month and within a few days be able to know for certain if there was a baby growing in her belly. Some people say that two weeks to wait really isn't all that long (and in the grand scheme of life it isn't), but when you go through this month after month after month for YEARS, it gets really old. I am tired of wondering. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes I know for certain that I am not. This is not one of those times. There is a chance (although, I know with me, it is a slim chance - but it is still a chance). Therefore, I wonder.........and I want to know. I think it is going to be a very long week. I even said an odd little prayer this afternoon. For the Lord to send AF to me early if I am not. So that way I would not wonder anymore. But in that prayer I also ask the Lord for him to please keep AF otherwise occupied somewhere else for a long time :-)

1 comment:

Leslie Laine said...

The two-week wait is always difficult. I hope that this one is different for you. :)